Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How To Get Free MP3s Part 4: "The Party for Change Mix" - DJ Z-Trip

DJ Z-Trip has been one of my favorite DJs since I first heard Uneasy Listening Vol. 1, a CD that I bought from Food One (artist Jim Mahfood) way back in the beginning part of this millennium. I've followed his career track, whether it was on the Scratch doc, his remix of a Jackson Five's "I Want You Back" for the Motown Remixed disc or his latest release, a soundtrack for the 2K Sports' All-Pro Football 2K8 Video Game.

Z-Trip has been backing Barrack Obama during this presidential campaign and has performed a couple times using a mix aptly titled "The Party for Change Mix". And I just received word this morning that Z-Trip is offering that jam free for the public. Here's Z-Trip's comments about the mix and the free offering:

This one is pretty massive and I'm stoked with how it came out.

I hope you all dig it and pass the link along to everyone you think should hear it. It's an important message to get out and we're running out of time.

Speaking of which, the deadline to register is coming up for most states (some have already passed), so if you aren't registered yet, I really think you should take the opportunity to do so. Regardless of whom you vote for, make your voice heard!

This year is becoming apparent that every vote will count for either side. But no matter who you think should win, free music is a movement that I think that we all can get behind. Click on the image below to get your free tunes.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: