Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where I'm at and what it means to TTLF..

I'll try to make this as short as possible. So, bear with me...

For the last couple of months, I've been posting here steadily with a veritable plethora of pop-culture minutiae that I liked and when I was really on my game, I'd drop an occasional review into the mix. But the accumulation of the blogger naysayers (Bissinger being the poster boy for that movement) and the whole hatred coverage behind the unoriginal titled "Spygate" (a wound from those jackal journalists that really has never fully healed) was making me feel like I was being battered around like James Thompson's cauliflower ear. My level of desire to write anything - much less a blog - was way below E and trying to write at that point was doing both the reader (however few they're are) and myself a disservice.

So, until I fully recharge, the posts here will be somewhere in between daily and weekly. Hope that those of you who read my incoherent babbling can understand.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: