Still feeling the afterglow of a 25-point win by the Celts. Alright, on with the facts:
- LeBron must be taking his King James moniker very seriously with this King of Pop-inspired wardrobe choice (photographic evidence shown above). Later in the post-game, Bron Bron stated that he had a certain fondness for the Home Alone series.
- I hope that the judicial system will commute the rest of the sentence for that Detroit woman who's been on the run for 32 years. She's been married for 23 years with three kids so it should be safe to assume that she's a reformed citizen. And really, murders have gotten less time than what she did back in the day.
- The cheesiest thing about the David Blaine breath holding stunt wasn't the fact that he did it on the Oprah show but the fact that when she asked Blaine what he was thinking when he was underwater, he plainly stated to her, "You." Uggh, all that Street Magic cred went down the drain right then.
- Man, Iron Man must be setting records with the number of different tie-ins for one movie. The most recent one was for the LG cell phone that I caught was during Tuesday's episode of Deadliest Catch. The tie-in site (insidethesuit.com) has some decent online stuff as well as a contest to win a 16-carat gold phone so it's well worth the visit.
- I might be the only one but the whole Anti-Venom character looks like a complete rip-off of the Reverse Flash and will be basically a one-off character.