Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gotta Get Back in Time

Michael Stravato/Associated Press

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this little nugget that came from the Associated Press in today's edition of the mighty PNJ. The DeLorean, long a subject of interest with yours truly, is rising like a fiery Phoenix from John DeLorean's coke-filled ashes. It appears that some guy in east Texas named Stephen Wynne has bought up all of the remaining DeLorean parts and is reconstructing a run of approximately 500 new cars at a price of $57,500, which is more than fair for a car of this stature and look. As if you couldn't tell, I'm as giddy as a naughty schoolgirl about this new development and quite possibly as you read this, I am persuading the house accountant that a family road trip to Humble, Texas or Bonita Springs, FL has to be made to secure this midlife crisis vehicle ten years early.

Newsfeed: PNJ.com

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: