Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where You Should Buy Heroes Season 1

Just in case you have been competing for the latest competition reality show, Rip Van Wrinkle's Sleep-In, the Heroes Season One DVD set is out today and I've decided to give you lucky readers a complete breakdown of where you should buy this unapologetic fan fav and critical daring.


Cheapest On-Line Price: Deep Discount.com ($36.89 with free shipping)
Cheapest Brick & Mortar Price: Best Buy ($36.99)
Exclusive Merch with Purchase: Comic Book (Best Buy), Free Trading Cards and $5 coupon at NBCStore.com (Circuit City), None (Target, Wal-Mart)
Deluxe Collector's Edition: Exclusive 45-minutes of additional content and 4 miniature paintings (Target, $44.99)

If this short list helps anyone with a purchase, please let me know. I woudl love to read some feedback. Who am I kidding? I would love any feedback.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: