Tying up loose strings kinda day - eerily similar to the Hawks getting back to 2-2 against the heavily favored Celtics last night.
- Being a comic book store owner in Michigan is kinda like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded, semi-automatic handgun. Not even six months after George Michael received a conviction sentence for killing his former comic store co-owner and wife by making the murder look like a robbery, another comic book store owner (Daniel Pirkola) in Grand Rapids was shot during a robbery of the store. iFanboy is taking donation to help this store owner pay for the hospital bills.
- Here's one word that proves why Kobe Bryant should win the MVP award over his two competitiors, Chris Paul and Kevin Garnett - sweep. Neither of the other two could help his team do that against lower seeded and supposedly weaker teams. Plus, Bryant came through in the clutch with the majority of his points for the game in the fourth quarter to close out the Nuggets. Wish the same could've been said of KG.
- Def Leppard's CD, Songs from the Sparkle Lounge, is released today and I'm still not convinced that they're a better group without "Mutt" Lange at the producer's helm based on the first single, Nine Lives.
- In a reverse of last week's Nerds Need Love Too post, an Oakland programmer was convicted of killing his wife; even though her body or a murder weapon was never recovered.
- I can understand the recycling of 80's music and 80's fashion. But what I don't see is going back to the 80's for a comic book mini-series; even if Millar is involved.