Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

In case you've noticed something odd about these surroundings, I decided to make some changes to this blog. I feel that if I was going to doing some sort of writing activity (to keep the tool sharp, as it were), I might as well as do it here; even if it's only a post a day. To that end, I've spruced up the banner and messed with the template somewhat since I'm CSS-challenged.

The art from my banner is from a friend of mine named Wes Molebash. He's the creator of You'll Have That, a great webcomic, and he is an upcoming comic book artist. You should really check his comic when you get a chance. You won't be disappointed, I assure you. Here is the actual full panel that Wes so generously provided.

There is a story behind both the clothes that Andy (main character of YHT) is wearing and what Katie is saying. But that is a story for another time.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: